Photo Gallery

Billings Home riddled with Mold

Billings Home riddled with Mold

This Billings home owner called our experts at SERVPRO of Billings when they found mold in their home.  Our trained experts knew just how to remediate this mold and make it "Like it never even happened."

Mold And Water Damage

Mold And Water Damage

This home had a severe water loss and the moisture wasn't all able to be immediately addressed. As a result, the mold pictured here began to develop. If your home suffers a mold loss, call SERVPRO.

Water Damaged Kitchen

Water Damaged Kitchen

In this image, you can see a kitchen that has been severely water damaged. This image was taken before demo. Our team was able to repair the damage more quickly than the owners expected and they were thrilled.

Repairing Home After Water Loss

Repairing Home After Water Loss

As you can see from this image, this home needed quite a bit of demo in order to repair the damage after it experienced a water loss. If your home suffers damage like this, give us a call!

Ceiling Damaged By Water Loss

Ceiling Damaged By Water Loss

The ceiling in this image was damaged by a water loss and our team was brought in to handle the cleanup and repair of this home. If your home suffers damage due to a water loss, give us a call.

Ceiling After Demo

Ceiling After Demo

This ceiling was heavily damaged by a water loss and our team was brought in to clean up and repair the damage done to the home. This image was taken after the demo on the ceiling had been done.

Demo After Water Damage

Demo After Water Damage

As you can see from this image, this home required extensive demo work to repair the damage after it experienced a water loss. If your home has damage like this, call SERVPRO. We are faster to any size disaster.

Crawlspace Flooded By Storms

Crawlspace Flooded By Storms

Heavy rains caused water to back up into this crawlspace, leaving it flooded as you can see in this image. Our team responded quickly and we were able to extract the water. If your home suffers damage like this, call us!

Using Drying Mats On Wood Floors

Using Drying Mats On Wood Floors

Water can seep through the slats in your hardwood flooring. When this happens, moisture can get trapped underneath. That is what happened in this gym. As you can see, we used drying mats to help remove the moisture that was trapped under this flooring.

What Is An Ice Dam?

What Is An Ice Dam?

A ridge of ice that forms on the edge of your roof and prevents water from draining is called an ice dam. Ice dams can cause water to back up into your home which in turn can cause lots of damage.

Mold On Ceiling From Water Loss

Mold On Ceiling From Water Loss

The home in this image had a serious mold problem after moisture from a water loss wasn't addressed immediately. As you can see, there was quite a bit of mold, but we were able to take care of it.

Fire in Billings, Montana

Fire in Billings, Montana

This home had a massive amount of fire damage. SERVPRO of Billings, was quick to get on site and begin the cleanup process. It is important to document each step of the process when proceeding with a fire cleanup. This way if the insurance company has any questions, you will have plenty of records available. 

Fire damage in a kitchen

Fire damage in a kitchen

This kitchen had a massive fire loss. SERVPRO of Billings was quick to respond and start the mitigation process. We had to remove a lot of the damaged materials in order to clean and start the build back process. 

Mold Damage

Mold Damage

This home had mold growing on the walls and carpet. SERVPRO of Billings was quick to respond and start the cleaning process. It is critical to make sure everything is followed in according to the IICRC when dealing with mold. 

Fire damage in home

Fire damage in home

This home had a massive fire that caused significant damage. SERVPRO of Billings was on site immediately to help start with the mitigation process. Once we got the affected materials removed, they were able to start the cleaning process. 

Fire damage in Billings

Fire damage in Billings

This home had extensive fire damage. SERVPRO of Billings was quick to respond and begin the mitigation process. We spent several days removing damaged content and cleaning the structure. It is critical to work quickly and save as much as the structure as possible. 

SERVPRO of Billings

SERVPRO of Billings

Our office is centrally located to help your with any size commercial water or fire loss. We are quick to respond and begin the mitigation process with any size loss. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out anytime of day. 

Drying a residential home

Drying a residential home

SERVPRO of Billings was quick to respond to get water extracted in this home and quickly get drying equipment in place. It is critical to act fast when you have a water loss in your home.